STUDY SKILLS AND WELLBEING SEMINAR
Time & Location
About the Event
The first part of the seminar will be on study skills, meta learning, exam technique and learning efficiently. Students will be given strategies on how to hack their brain and make a tangible plan for success. It will be presented by Nicholas Barry, a graduate student form the University of Melbourne pursuing a Master's of Data Science with research in Artificial Intelligence. Nicholas has extensive experience working with students to find specific methods for study and academic performance that resonate with them and unlock their potential.
- Subject specific note taking
- Active vs Passive learning
- Memory hacking techniques
- Time management for study and exams
The second part of this seminar will be presented by James Gattuso, a meditator and third year student of neuroscience at the University of Melbourne. James is passionate in helping others utilise the power of the mind to reduce stress, anxiety and to improve wellbeing.
Key themes that will be addressed:
- How to harness the power of the mind for optimal learning and focus
- Goal setting and its common misconceptions
- How to thrive no matter what situation arises
- A guided meditation that utilises visualisation and mindfulness
- Question and answers
- Sold OutSeminar$0$00$0